Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Craft Room









Punches






Wall ribbon holders, cricut cartridges and more acrylic stamps in 3 ring binders. The white plastic drawers hold cuttlebug folders, edge punches, Nestabilities and other goodies.









This cabinet holds my holiday stamps and my acrylics (it's full). The baskets under the cabinet hold finished cards.











My everyday stamps are on the wall. Yes that's my cat sleeping on her perch (a favorite place!).






This is my workstation and computer area.












The paper area...







Some of these pictures are a little old. I have since added Ribbon Rings in the closet to hold all the loose ribbon. They work great. I'll add a picture of them later. For some reason I don't have a picture of the die cut machine area. Oops will add that later too.

No comments: