Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby Card

This baby card is for a special couple who is finally expecting!!!
*Paper: Bazzil Smoothies (I love this paper!! I like the monochrome color range in each package.)

*Punches: Marvy Oval Scalloped (I use these a lot even though I have the Nestabilities), Fiskers Scalloped Edge Punch

*Stamp: Rubber Stamper (from their baby collection)

*Embellishments: Brads (Imaginesce?? not sure), glitter Martha Stewart, water color pencils

*Ink: Black Stazon
We are seeing the sky and sunshine today. Also some of the snow has melted which leaves a slushy mess when you've had 2-3' of snow. Yuck!!

Today is my husband's 58th birthday. I am so lucky to have 4 birthdays and Christmas in one week......NOT!! Only two more birthdays to go!!
That's all for now!!












No comments: