Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Card

I needed to make 3 get well/thinking of cards. Here's one:
All paper is by Papertrey
Stamps: Thinking of You....Verve
Flutter by Stamp by Queen Cat Designs!!

Other: nestabilities, Cuttlebug border & folder, black Momento Ink, ribbon ?? Kaiser Craft rhinestones

I first colored the butterfly with Copics and then Shimmerz. It still didn't pop out enough, so I tried my Smooches. Luckily I could find a corresponding color for each of the Copics (pure luck!!). The Smooches jazzed it a lot! Of course the pic doesn't show how much Miss Butterfly glimmers. She's very pretty.
Candy

9 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty.

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!
Helen x

Cheri said...

What a cheerful card, Candy! That's a great butterfly image!

Lilacanglia said...

I think its beautiful,
hugs Angie

Ivolina said...

Very pretty card. Lovely butterfly.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card, I love your new nesties!

Gail said...

great card!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I adore this sweet butterfly too!

Karine said...

Love this card! It's terrific!