Thursday, January 15, 2009

Turtle Valentine


Here's my first valentine card. Now I fully intended to use my Cuttlebug folders as I have every one ever made. Then didn't do it!!! Boy my memory (or lack there of) amazes me. I was watching Criminal Minds on TiVo and forgot about it.

Anyway, the card turned out ok. The patterned paper shows a little glossier than it really is and the pearls are light pink not red!!!!
I wish I could remember where the paper came from as I have several pages that can intermix. I bought it last year and it simply isn't marked (or I cut it off ). It's shimmery and beautiful. Maybe someone can enlighten me.
The stamp is by Great Impressions. I use their stamps alot. They don't seem to have a site for themselves. I usually buy them at the Danicas or online at Sierra Enterprises. Ribbon is from Papertrey.
Comments? Constructive criticism?
Candy


No comments: