Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday

Busy day yesterday. Went to Portland to do a little shopping. We ended up at the new Ikea store. Very nice but a little overwhelming for me.

I splurged and bought The Slice & all the cartridges at Danicas in Hermiston. I also bought a Bind-It-All so that I can make books. I can't wait until I get them. I'm a sucker for new gadgets!!! I didn't get any stamping done but will work on some projects today.

The best news of the day for me is that I am basically done with Christmas shopping!!! Such a load off my shoulders!!! Yippee!!

Obviously I'm not going to have to buy that extra gift as no one in my family has posted!!! No surprise there!!

I worked on Ronda kits from Danica's. Very nice people at this stamping store. Sometimes when I need a break from creating new stuff, I turn to the kits I've bought. Ronda is so creative and they are all so different. The only one I can't figure out is a cute teddy bear sticker card that you pull up and it shows his feet. Just can't figure out how to put it together. Next time I'm up at Danica's I'll have Miss Ronda show me how!!

That's all for now!
Candy

No comments: